- Nestled in Brooklyn´s Fort Greene, Zuri´s Petite Spa is a private oasis of beauty. Walk up the stairs from the bustling street, and Zuri greets you as you enter this sanctuary of calm and tranquility.
- Zuri´s Petite Spa has been meticulously designed to serve each client with individualized, undivided attention and first-class treatments to bring out the natural beauty of her clients.
- Zuri´s offers a full range of services for the body, face, mind and spirit, including a range of massage therapies, customized facial and skincare, natural hair removal, tanning, nail services, and make-up application for special occasions such as weddings, a professional photo shoot, gala or special event.
- Zuri, the founder of Zuri´s Petite Spa, is a wellness specialist and licensed massage therapist, as well as a licensed esthetician and nail tech specialist. Last but not least licensed barber and natural hair tech.
- With over twenty three years of experience in the beauty profession, Zuri has shared her unique talents with esteemed luxury beauty houses including Bliss Spa. Estee Lauder Spa, Laura Mercier Cosmetics, Clarins Cosmetics, and Bobbi Brown Cosmetics,
- Zuri has been a wellness and beauty advocate for over twenty three years, incorporating eastern and western sports medicine techniques into her luxurious customized massage therapies to attain maximum benefits for her clients.
- Zuri prides herself in her ability to connect with her clients on a spiritual level, as well as her ability to access their specific needs and apply the right solution.
I\'m 23. I have $30000. How can I best use it to make more money: https://arill.us/1389048
Thank you for the fabulous manicure. Loved my holiday nails !! Will be back and get more services done next time l’m in town. Great Job !!!
My skin is glowing!! I had a wonderful facial done by Zuri yesterday. Her spa is conveniently located not to far from my home in Clinton-Hill. Zuri was approachable and knew her “stuff”. She made sure I was comfortable at all times. I love the fact that she takes appointments only – you feel you like have your own spa space. I highly recommend that you make an appointment to see Zuri. Thank you Zuri – I will be seeing you soon!
Zuri’s Spa was very comforting and warm. I took my mother for the stress mgmt and relaxation massage and she LOVED it.. She felt 20lbs lighter and so relief from all the muscle tension. She will be going back to Zuri’s Spa. It was my first time waxing and she did a great job! She made me feel very comfortable. She made me feel at ease about the whole waxing theory of being painful. She was very patient with me and it was not painful at all. I loved the sugar waxing. I recommend Zuri’s Spa.. Check it out and give it a try. Zuri was very friendly and very informative. She gave me good handy tips on my skin. Also, read her blogs. It’s very HELPFUL.
The customer service at Zuri’s is anything but petite. Not only does she know how to use her hands to help you relax your muscles, she also genuinely wants to make sure you are as comfortable as possible. I went during spa week and she exceeded all expectations. She was also very intuitive and realized I had been going through a tough time. She then told me about one of my chakrahs (which she noticed was blocked while giving me the massage) and gave me some warm encouragement. I will definitely be going back! Thanks, Zuri.